A Compact, 75-Key, Ortholinear Keyboard Kit!
Have you ever wanted the most extra keyboard you could have?
The RoPro may be your cup of tea.
The RoPro Came about from my love of Ortholinear keyboards. But I always found myself wanting something with a bit more functionality over boards like the Planck, Mech Mini RGB, and Preonic. Others have felt the same, as 40% isn't exactly the "End-Game Layout" for the masses.
The RoPro, in layman's terms, is a 60% Keyboard, with an F-Row, 3 Left-Hand Macro Keys...and a Rotary Encoder. What more could you ask for in a keyboard!?
Features & Details:
- High Functionality with 75 Keys to Program to your liking
- Full - Ortholinear (The Superior Layout)
- Rotary Encoder with all the Bells and Whistles you could ask for
- Supports RGB Underglow with x16 WS2812B LEDs for even more "extra" flair
- Low Profile Design: Only 12mm front height with the MCU being mounted on top of board.
- Powered by QMK Firmware
The RoPro Only Accepts PCB-Mount "MX Style" Switches (No Switch Plate Required)
The RoPro is Only Compatible with Elite-C Micro Controllers
Each RoPro Kit Includes:
- x1 - RoPro Main PCB (MX Style, PCB Mount Switches Only)
- PCB/Bottom Plate Color Options: Matte Black, White, and/or Blue
- x1 - RoPro Bottom PCB Case Plate (Matching Color)
- x1 - EC11 Rotary Encoder
- x80 - 1N4148 Through Hole Diodes
- x8 - 8mm Brass M2 Spacers
- x16 - 5mm SS M2 Screws
- x6 - Rubber Bumpon Feet
- x1 - Tactile Reset Switch
*Please Note: NO KEYCAPS or SWITCHES are INCLUDED
Add-Ons Found On Store:
- x1 - "Elite-C" Micro Controller (+$16.00 if Bundled)
- x16 - WS2812B RGB LEDs (+$8.00)
PCB Color Option Renders:
Black Main PCB & Black PCB Bottom Plate
White Main PCB & PCB Bottom Plate:
Blue Main PCB & Blue PCB Bottom Plate (Color Seen In Real Life Proto):