A Mighty Small Keyboard!
The Little_Foot is a project of mine that I made as a personal challenge. In both some tray-mounting design, as well as some more complex firmware/code construction.
Trying to push the limit of how small I could realistically go, I wanted to dive more into chording, combos, layer tapping and LED configuration, all without making something overly complicated.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. :)
If you want to fab up a case, here’s a Link to the Little_Foot Repo on GitHub!
- Supports "MX-Style" Switches Only
- Supports either Through-Hole or SMD Diodes
- Supports RGB Underglow: By way of breakout pins on the PCB
- Compatible with All "Pro.Micro Style" Controllers (Elite-C, Proton-C, Nice.Nano, etc.)
x1 - Little_Foot PCB (Yellow)
- x45 - 1N4148 Through-Hole Diodes
- x1 SMD Reset Switch
- Case, Controller, Switches, and Keycaps are NOT INCLUDED