(6/9/19) Small Re-Stock Available Now!
*More will restock soon if supply runs out faster than expected
• Hello! You guys know me as /u/The_Royal from Reddit. This Was/Is my first “big” project I’ve Worked on for this crazy little community. I had always wanted to get an idea of mine onto the desks of you beautiful people.
After seeing the beautiful creation of /u/hsgwchan‘s “Plaid” Ortholinear keyboard, I was instantly inspired to design a macro pad/keypad for those of us 40% users that, realistically, need a NumPad of some kind. I loved the “Through-Hole” design of the “Plaid”. Showing off the full spectrum of hard and soft shapes that are the brains of the keyboard.
I don’t have a lot of experience with bootloading or coding within more than just QMK and The like so I choose to keep it basic and let the simple components of the Controler and Diodes be the star of the show.
(Rev2.1) Main Features:
-- MX/ALPS and Kailh Low-Pro Switch Varients (Different PCB's)
-- Hot-Swap Micro Controller Support (ZigZag Footprint)
-- Powered by QMK Firmware
Each Kit Includes:
- x1 - "RoMac" PCB (MX/Kaihl Low-Pro Varients)
- x1 - "RoMac" Bottom Base Plate (PCB Material)
- x15 - Through-Hole Diodes [1N4148]
- x1 - Through-Hole Tactile Reset Switch [SKHLLCA010]
- x4 - Brass Spacers [M2-Female]
- x8 - SS Screws [M2]
- x1 - Clear Acrylic Cover Plate
- x2 - Brass Standoffs [M2-Male/Female]
*Note: NO KEYCAPS, MICROCONTROLLER, or SWITCHES INCLUDED
-This is Mainly so you can choose yourself from the many variants of controllers, switches, and keycaps we have available in the community.