A Mighty Small, 45% Ortholinear Keyboard!
The Little_Foot is a project of mine that I made as a personal challange. In both some tray-mounting design, as well as some more complex firmware/code construction.
Trying to push the limit of how small I could realistically go, I wanted to dive more into chording, combos, layer tapping and LED configuration, all without making something overlly complicated.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. :)
If you want to fab up a case, here’s a Link to the Little_Foot Repo on GitHub!
MX-Type Switches Only
- (*No In-Switch LED Support)
- Accepts both/either Through-Hole and SMD Diodes
- Both Pro-Micro & Elite-C Compatible
- Pin-Outs On PCB For WS2812B - RGB - LED strips
- Can be purchased right here On Kingly-Keys!
- x1 - Little_Foot PCB (Yellow Board/Yellow Solder Mask/White Silkscreen)
- x45 - Through-Hole Switching diodes
- x1 - Tactile Reset Switch
**PLEASE NOTE: This order is solely for a Little_Foot PCB w/Basic Components.
• Case, Controller, Switches, and Keycaps are NOT included •
**2nd NOTE: This is a pre-order. As such this product will not ship immediately. PCBs are ordered and are expected to arrive 2 weeks from now. (Expected to Ship by Oct 25th)